Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Jan's Birthday Celebration

Once in a while, I get the urge to just hang out and not be the party rocker DJ.  That night was on a Saturday assisting DJ Battle of One Sound and Entertainment.  He was spinning a birthday party in downtown Atlanta for this lady:  



I was there to assist DJ Battle but also brought my camera to test my photography skills:




Early on, DJ Battle played a nice hefty selection of classic and soulful House music with a few sprinkles of Soul Classics.   Then the party started:








Needless to say, he turned the party out.  I'd like to say thank you to Jan of Le Fete Weddings and Events (Atlanta) and DJ Battle of One Sound Entertainment for having me out.  

So it's safe to say I won't be elevating my brand in photography; however, when it comes to DJ'ing in Atlanta for Weddings, Proms, Private Parties and Karaoke, I'm that guy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment